Black rat has changed

GoldenMotor.com

ratrod

Feb 7, 2011
Australia
Hello all been a while since I posted anything but no less committed!!!!! here's a pic of my ride with New addition the Springer front and I decided to ditch the guards cheers!

sorry guys took some time to upload

Attachments

Last edited:

ratrod

Feb 7, 2011
Australia
Cheers powertool they take alot of bumps out of the road and handle great into corners big difference to the rigid forks I had previously

ratrod

Feb 7, 2011
Australia
Gday runkmaster they're a stait springer you can get the curved also in that style my next build would have to have those monarchs they're awsome!

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2013
RI
nice lookin' ride man, very clean.

...how's that exhaust working out for ya? ...it looks like one Lynn sells at CustomMotoredBicycles that i've been considering. ...my bike has just over 400 miles on her and she is ready for a new pipe, lol.

tia, bozo

ratrod

Feb 7, 2011
Australia
Hi there Bozo the fatty pipe works a treat definatly increases in power but they are loud and if your in the suburbs your neibours may get pissed. ive seen one available with a baffle also.
in saying that when in traffic th cars will hear ou cmming up o te rear door!!
good luck.

ratrod

Feb 7, 2011
Australia
Hey Bozo cool looking ride you have there!!! forgot to mention if you go for a fatty pipe like the one I have you'll need wide cranks also!! Ride On!