Hey from Louisiana!

GoldenMotor.com

mcbikerton

Apr 13, 2011
Louisiana
Hey Guys and Gals! I've been lurking around for a few days soaking in some information and finally decided I would say hi.

I remember seeing a motored bike when I was a kid but haven't thought about one in years till a few days ago when a budy of mine showed me a picture of one he bought a local bike shop. I've been hooked since!!

I'm in the planning process, deciding what bike I want, and what motor to put on it. I've already found a wealth of information on this site and I'm looking forward to my first build.

I'm definately going with a cruiser this build and I want to take my time and not rush the process.

This is the bike I have in mind. Motorized 26" Micargi Rover GX Beach Cruiser - Do It Yourself Bike Motor Engines BikeBerry.com With the angelfire super rat 66cc upgrade. I was thinking about getting the kit with the motor to make my life a little easier. Any thoughts on this? Anyone experienced with buying a kit like this?

Josh

Jitenchakun

Apr 14, 2011
USA
That's a cool kit, McB! And at a very nice price too. Looks far more sensible than what I'm looking to do. I'm actually kinda tempted to start with this one too...

Isaiah3g

Apr 11, 2011
Monroe,La
Hey man! Welcome! I'm in Monroe! Not too far! I'm here for school and have been messin around with a bicycle :) I am originally from Independence,La. About 30 mins north of the convington/mandeville area. Yall going to the Abita Springs bike fest?

J-Olinde

Sep 19, 2011
Covington, LA
So I am new to this and live in Covington. Currently, I'm having a tough time with my bike. Anyone around here know their stuff and could help me out?

wayne z

Dec 5, 2010
louisiana
Hey man! Welcome! I'm in Monroe! Not too far! I'm here for school and have been messin around with a bicycle :) I am originally from Independence,La. About 30 mins north of the convington/mandeville area. Yall going to the Abita Springs bike fest?
I'm in St Francisville, La. What's the date of the bikefest.