Nt Carb....

GoldenMotor.com

stuartracing

Dec 9, 2008
Gainesville FL.
I Just got back from a test ride with my new NT carb....I installed it right out of the box and it is working/performing excellent....I did pull the bowl and peeked in there, tightened up any loose parts put it on and cranked right up.....Adjusted idle and it pulls all the way through the rpm range with NO 4 stroking, no breaking up, and off the throttle it reacts better than the stocker....Money well spent....I think it beats the CNS carb. hands down....I`m just waiting for my Pipelyne Chamber now for the finishing touch on the perf....It runs pretty freakin sweet right now....Pulls to 30mph like, right now with plenty more in the bank....

stuartracing

Dec 9, 2008
Gainesville FL.
I have the 66cc motor with some porting, a little off the head,NT carb., home made exh.(Supertrapp) muffler for now, a sweet intake tube, all in a cheap beach cruiser.....

stuartracing

Dec 9, 2008
Gainesville FL.
So your running one of those stainless intakes from that sportscarpat guy, huh?
Yes, Gotta love the workmanship on those S/S intakes....And damn does s/s take a killer polish job....I even put the perf. exh. flange to good use too, nice shape to it.........
Nothing was wrong with my original carb.....Just that the Speed/NT carb. has a slightly bigger throat(3mm) and slide.....You can drain the bowl w/out taking it off, extra fuel shuttoff.....