Barber Motorsports Museum in Birmingham Alabama

GoldenMotor.com

civlized

Apr 28, 2009
Alabama
Hi guys, don't know if you've ever heard of this place or one like it. My wife and I went yesterday for the first time. WOW! This place is owned by one person. The guy who ownes the Barber's milk company. There is about every type of motorcycle ever made from all over the world starting with our beloved motorized bicycles around 1900 to the present day motorcycles. Thought I would post a couple of pics for you that I took with my phone. I only took pics of bicycles and the info board that was posted with them. This will take a couple or 3 posts. Hope you enjoy a little taste of what we saw!

Attachments

Last edited:

civlized

Apr 28, 2009
Alabama
Well, there it is. You should really check this place out if you are ever in the area or have anything similar near you. Even my wife was amazed, and she doesn't really like motorcycles or bicycles with engines.

Sorry if the pics suck. I took them with my phone and it was very low light in there.

Attachments

civlized

Apr 28, 2009
Alabama
No, I didn't. Thanks for linking to it. We were at the Bass Pro Shop doing a little shopping and when we left, I asked the wife if she wanted to go. I could tell that she didn't want to go, but I didn't want to go to the Bass Pro Shop on one of the busiest shopping days of the year either. So, we went.
Are you in Alabama, Worksman

Sep 7, 2009
BOARDTRACKVILLE
No, I didn't. Thanks for linking to it. We were at the Bass Pro Shop doing a little shopping and when we left, I asked the wife if she wanted to go. I could tell that she didn't want to go, but I didn't want to go to the Bass Pro Shop on one of the busiest shopping days of the year either. So, we went.
Are you in Alabama, Worksman
In Washington,D.C. found out bout Museum from a mutual friend / forum member.

WBTB.

civlized

Apr 28, 2009
Alabama
Pretty amazing stuff in there. It kind of makes you think that everything we are doing has probably been done.lol I still enjoy it though. Lots and lots of history in this place, even inspiration.