It's a new... well... it's...

GoldenMotor.com

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Oh yeah, I've seen those before. It's an all-terrain motorcycle. Uses a bendable track so you can steer. Not a very tight turning radius though. But it would in theory take you most places, probably even better than a Rokon Trail Breaker. Don't know if they're in steady production yet but, if so, I can't imagine they'd be cheap.

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
How many places can it get you that one of these can't?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgKoS8q9aOI
Well, if you got mad skills like this, an all-terrain motorcycle isn't *that* much a necessity. I could see it being somewhat handy for the rest of us. Especially around snow or slush or deep mud.
But a good dirt bike in experienced hands can take its rider a great many places, 'tis true.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I like watching the super talented fellas on those stunt bikes, but I have to say that being someone who has road motorcycles all his life street and dirt, if you wanted a good all around all terrain rig that would do about as well in deep snow and mud or sand as it does on dry land I'd say either a track bike like this or one with much wider balloon type tires will excel above what one of those little stunt bikes will do in the same situations.

Aggressive tread and wide footprint is ideal for sand, snow and mud and those stunt bikes don't have any of that.
They do great for what they're designed for and much of what can be done with them is all about the rider rather than the machine.

I like most all things with wheels and an engine which includes tracks also, its all good.

Trey

$50 Cruiser
Jan 17, 2013
Where cattle outnumber people 3 to 1.
Wheelwoman- That hat looks French, maybe post WWI... do you know the date and military of origin for that photo?
BTW Hello. I don't think we've actually conversed with each other... :)

Last edited: