Tanaka QBM-23N

GoldenMotor.com

T Town Ziggy

Sep 9, 2013
Tacoma
Greetings all…. I do not intend to be breaking any rules if any, but it was a task to find a place to look for a home for a piece of equipment that I have rather than watch it just rot away. I won’t openly state that I am looking to sell what I have but the shipping would need to be paid at least. Since I can't seem to place a pic at this time send me an email and I can reply.

Can someone please send me a private email and tell me what the rules are regarding this type of activity is on this forum please.

Thanks... TTZ

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Greetings all…. I do not intend to be breaking any rules if any, but it was a task to find a place to look for a home for a piece of equipment that I have rather than watch it just rot away. I won’t openly state that I am looking to sell what I have but the shipping would need to be paid at least. Since I can't seem to place a pic at this time send me an email and I can reply.

Can someone please send me a private email and tell me what the rules are regarding this type of activity is on this forum please.

Thanks... TTZ
Sounds like a scam.
Caveat Emptor.

Equipment??? You write like a scammer....

PS: You need to have made 5 posts on the other forums before you can sell in this Swap and Shop forum.

T Town Ziggy

Sep 9, 2013
Tacoma
To all that responded to this posting

I originally posted this on general discussion and someone moved it here to swap and shop. Don’t ask me how this site works for you all know better that I would. My guess, a site administrator moved it.

The first love of my life was a bicycle at 6 years of age, (I will be 50 yoa this year) given to me by my late father Heavy Duty Mechanic and shop foreman for Grey Hound bus lines and WWII P-51 Crew Chief. I then went on to work in the bicycle industry for over 25 years and completed amateur and professional BMX. I am a welder and Master Wheel Builder. I now work in the Window Coverings industry as a master installer and make a greater than average income. I had a thought (after posting and before reading the replies) of finding a suitable and benevolent caws through this site (perhaps a popular member that has a serious difficulty in life) to donate proceeds of what I have to in hopes of encouraging others in our world to be positive and uplifting to themselves and to others. Not so sure that I will be doing that now unless some can alleviate the difficult manors I have witnessed here.

At this point after the pointed and discourteous words and manors of those that posted in response to my posting I find myself appalled. I have had that motor siting on a shelf in my storage for over 10 years now and simply did not wish to part with it to someone that would not appreciate it so I found this forum.

My words where true to the razors edge. I simply did not wish to be kicked out on my first post. I feel sorry for those of you that can’t see beyond a negative thought in your head.

How should I feel the next time I see someone on a motor powered bicycle?

Should I take a perfect condition motor never used and give it to the metal recycle tweekers on Craigslist or post it here?

You guys truly took me by surprise. An apology would be in order here…

Regards, TTZ Tacoma Town Ziggy (Roger) 253 370 8470 Call me, a real person will answer and it will not be Western Union Customer Service.

OH… PS. I hope this was not to “Broken English” … and I thought I was the Blind Guy….. I need a drink

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Hi Roger
I apologize for my reply to your post and will edit it out.
I did not know you posted this offer in General Discussion and a Mod moved it here.
Mods can see your IP address so they know if you were posting from Nigeria.
This site has a 5 post rule before you can advertise in Swap and Shop but I guess they enforce it unevenly?
A Guy selling a Bonneville race bike gets his post deleted and has to make 5 posts before he can post here but you got cut slack. :)

Lots of scams online and normal forum behavior is to introduce yourself as a stranger before you start selling stuff.

Anyway it looks like my scam sensors failed badly this time so I say sorry and welcome to the forum. :)

PS: I will leave my replies as it ain't a good idea to send money to one post forum newbies without extreme caution.
I will call you tomorrow to chat.

Last edited:

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Sorry I offended you, but you can probably understand why people thought it was suspicious.
My bad.