• not very good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • piece of riding ****

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lolosmotorbikes

Jul 10, 2012
Sacramento c.a
hello my name is logan and i am new to this forum i hope i can help others and get some great advice:) im 17 started my own company of buiulding bicycles for the hope of selling them. this is my first build with a thruster 700c fixie bike from walmart. and a 80 cc bike motor kit 2 stroke. no after market parts yet. what do you think of it? what should be the price?dnutdnut

Attachments

MysterySandwich

Jun 30, 2012
California
I'm not really much of an expert on these motors (...yet :p)

But I do know my fair share of regular bicycles and my friend has that bike... I worry for the cheap plastic rims and really low quality brakes, the frame is decent and the handlebars are quite nice on the other hand.

You can try to sell it on craigslist for $X but be ready for emails back...

GoldenSprocket

May 15, 2012
Southern California
But I do know my fair share of regular bicycles and my friend has that bike... I worry for the cheap plastic rims and really low quality brakes,
[/QUOTE]

They put plastic rims on a bike?! Really?! I would think they are steel or aluminum... but I am no expert(lol)...

Did you mean that they are "soft" like plastic?

those stamped steel brakes are definitely kinda scary tho...

Still, I bet you could sell it for $300-350ish on the CL, but meeting strangers always freaks me out (I do live in Los Angeles)... Maybe meet in a police parking lot?

Best of luck!

MysterySandwich

Jun 30, 2012
California
They put plastic rims on a bike?! Really?! I would think they are steel or aluminum... but I am no expert(lol)...

Did you mean that they are "soft" like plastic?

those stamped steel brakes are definitely kinda scary tho...

Still, I bet you could sell it for $300-350ish on the CL, but meeting strangers always freaks me out (I do live in Los Angeles)... Maybe meet in a police parking lot?

Best of luck![/QUOTE]

Doi! Sorry, I meant plastic-feeling rims, wally world claims them as alloy but... alloy is not very specific at all.

I also wish you some luck OP! Although I see you still only have 1 post on this forum... =X