Hello from Conroe, Tx.

GoldenMotor.com

Rich Curl

Mar 10, 2012
Conroe, Tx
I'm in the process of building my 1st MB. Starting out with a 7 speed towie (nice cruiser) and Stanton Friction Drive 4 stroke kit that should be at my door step the 1st part of the week. I'm looking forward to putting it all together and making it work. I plan using my MB to tool around to all my near by fishin spots and save gas.

Texhun

Aug 2, 2011
Rosebud Texas
Greetings from the middle of nowhere:) Welcome to the forum buddy. Be sure to put a rod holder on your bike and a heavy rear rack for your tackle.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum. My motor is frame mounted but I have a little 2 stroke motor in my garage that I may friction mount on another bike. I like the way the Texas motorbikers support new members.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Fishing and motor bikes...now that's a nice combination.
Welcome to the forum. We're glad you've joined us.
Have fun, ride safe.
Tom

Kiwegapawa

May 2, 2011
Village of Cooper's Cave
Yea, go get dem channel cats down to the dam. Course I don't see you carting a 6 to 8 ft channel cat back on your New Motorized Bike. LoL... Err maybe over to Walden. I hear the chemists hired got the Hydrilla worked out of the cove over there, just as I moved back up here. Also heard that one fish they brought in and got ok'ed. An approved method against the Hydrilla. Then the fish turned around and decided not to be a vegitarian anymore. There in upsetting the Bass fisherman even more so. You sure do have a lot of room to roam down there. I keep saying I'll get back to Conroe again some day.

First bait shop, on your right, as you head out to Lake Conroe. You'll find the Bass Fisherman's contest trophies there photo'ed on the cork board. You'll find the largest Bass ever caught during the tournament to be held up by a small skinny blond haired kid. That's my cousin's step son. I think he was 13yrs old then. Anywho,, Best of luck with your build and welcome to the forum.

.shft.

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
Here my guidelines for building:
1) Predominant riding terrain.
2) Lookup and read local legal requirements.
3) Primary rider's physique.
4) Budget.
Do your research and stay within these guidelines and you'll have a bike you can enjoy riding. Good luck with your build. I've got a Staton Inc crank drive kit on my bike.