hello from homebuiltbikes

GoldenMotor.com

homebuiltbikes

Nov 18, 2010
tallahassee florida
Hello everybody. I just registerd in this site and cant wait to get started. I'll try to take it easy as I have a lot to learn about computers. so far so good just one unfortunate experiance. live and learn I guess. I have a bike with a motor that I built about ten years ago for my dad. he has since past away so now I have been working on it agian. I made the frame and it has a 5hp tecumseh engine. I will post some pictures as soon as I figure out how. most of all I love riding my bike. I've had many a motorcycle but right now this is what I have. just today I finished a floating mount for my front disk brakes. didnt take a picture yet. wife's camera. well I'll look around and I cant wait to hear from yall

Last edited:

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum. I don't think I've seen a floating caliper on a motorized bike yet. You may start a trend.

homebuiltbikes

Nov 18, 2010
tallahassee florida
Thankyou for your responces. I, glad you like my dads bike it's something I really enjoy to work on. I just cant leave it alone. seems like theres always something that can be better but I'm getting there. I'll try to post some pictures of my brake bracket. my computer says I have to resize my file. how do i do that? please help. I'll try to figure it out. i'll be back soon. thanks agian

homebuiltbikes

Nov 18, 2010
tallahassee florida
Thankyou for all the help I'll get it soon. when I click attachments an get thru upload it tells me I have to re size. so far hard to do. I have windows vista. now I know other ways to do it and I'll do it soon. I still type 1 fingerd but having fun with gosh darnd puter. sorry this has nothing to do with bikes. be back soon.

homebuiltbikes

Nov 18, 2010
tallahassee florida