easy performance mods?

GoldenMotor.com

maximillian

Jan 17, 2010
seattle
Hi, i have a new MB that gets up to about 28 mph. I dont have much money and i am new at this. Are there any easy cheap mods i can do to get up to around 35? thanks -Max

momentummotorgroup

Apr 10, 2009
grand rapids, michigan
check the vendors on the sidebar. Spookytooth has an expansion pipe that ups the horese power, and king's sales & service sell a varying spectrum of rear sprockets that increase top speed (at the sacrifice of torque) or increase torque (with a sacrifice to top speed.).. if your land is flat and you don't do a lot of hill climbing then the smaller sprocket will get you a higher speed.

oldspeedsi

Nov 12, 2009
ABQ,NM
Just instaled the new speed carb with fuel cutoff and my bike runs better than ever the 4 stroking is gone and it purrs at idle for 25 bucks its a winner get one!!!

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
oldspeedsi-

Details? What kind of carb? You guys can save some money if you just learn to tune the stock carb.

Maximillian- look around the forum and you see a lot of cheap/free, easy mods to help get your bike a little higher top speed, but top speed isn't what it's all about.

28-35 is about max for the average bike, and too fast for most bicycles anyway.

hellhammered

Jan 23, 2010
Maine
I guess some people need to tinker. I'm into the scenery of my rides, going too fast you tend to miss the cool things around you. The thing I always loved about riding a bicycle is the looking around aspect. You may as well buy a motorcycle if you want to go like a bat outta H3LL. My 2 cents....