here's a site to give some people some bright ideas!

GoldenMotor.com

jcchappy

Aug 18, 2009
antlers, ok.
Check this out for you high octane people and diy'ers. they hae lots of different engines and things that may make you go "I wonder if...." http://www.chinese-parts-canada.com/4-Stroke_parts.html[/URL]

Bombardier

Feb 3, 2010
australia
I cant find a good place to put it so hopefuyl someone else will spread the word .
we all hate trying to oil gear and brake cables and especially drive chains. i used to use a syringe and a drip needles but these are hard to get and people look at you funny when you ask for them then i sudddenly noticed printer ink refill bottles especially the black ones make perfect small oil bottles . i use baby oil to lube the chain and cables . its a light mineral oil spreads easily and with a fine needle and old ink applicator bottle its mess free enough you can do it inside your home .you can get into super tight places to place that drip of oil just right and the thin baby oil ( mineral oil ) is super cheap and works a treat.

so if you have a rusty bicycle chain or stiff cables get a printer ink refil bottle the type with the blunt needle in the cap and use pliers to unscrew it as most of them are glued on , fill it with baby oil on the side of th4e bottle it will say mineral oil and they also come with a super handy rubber cap so they are easy to slip some place if you need it on the road. the 3 colour bottles are so thin you could take a grip off and slide them into the handle bar and carry 3 different weight oils if you wanted. works fine with motor oil also and is great for dripping oil on all sorts of things like when your rebuilding the engine and need to put a couple of drips of oil on the piston , rings or cam.
spread the word anyway i think its great