Coated two stroke pistons

GoldenMotor.com

mew905

Sep 24, 2012
Moose Jaw
Just curious actually if anyone has any reviews on these yet?[/QUOTE] Its winter in canada so my riding is done till spring, so i have time. The concept is cool though

borntofli

Jul 27, 2012
tx
I dont know... I just put 2 engines back together so I can't say.....Is there a way to tell by "just remembering", or do I need to measure something....?????

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
hey, i still want 2. i'll paypal you in the morning. sent you a PM.

haven't been around for awhile because i just kinda got burnt out on bikes and people lately. but i've got a couple builds going so i'll use them and let you know how they hold up.

borntofli

Jul 27, 2012
tx
I finally figured out which piston I have.... I have the low wristpin type... Do you have any of these to sell?? Would like to try one of yours , i'm almost ready for a teardown on one of my engines....

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
i got mine, built up a good motor, but i'm still working on the bike. more or less. just haven't had the time to get it all together, but as soon as i do i'll keep you guys updated on the pistons.

probably tear the motor down after a month and see what kind of wear is showing...

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
i got mine, built up a good motor, but i'm still working on the bike. more or less. just haven't had the time to get it all together, but as soon as i do i'll keep you guys updated on the pistons.

probably tear the motor down after a month and see what kind of wear is showing...
A good motor? Why not build up a great motor? Waiting for results.....

dnut

moonerdizzle

Jun 28, 2009
Cheese head capitol
Any one got any feed back? I'm curious as to how they are working out for those who bought them. Also I got another batch done, with a price drop for this forum only, $35 shipped.

DaveC

Jul 14, 2010
Boise, ID
Any one got any feed back? I'm curious as to how they are working out for those who bought them. Also I got another batch done, with a price drop for this forum only, $35 shipped.

Might be a case of if there was anything wrong with them you would have heard about it, loud and clear ;)