New guy

GoldenMotor.com

cabbiex5

Feb 12, 2009
Michigan
Hey all, Im from michigan. Im 22 and my buddy bought a moped last year and he loved it. He bought an 80cc RAW kit from eBay and converted one of his bikes. He loves it and I road it once and loved it too.

Im looking to build an 80cc on a stretch beach cruiser :)

Looking forward to posting my progress

TexasDav

Aug 19, 2008
Houston
Tep you ride one of these and it becomes an addiction, the only cure is build two and call me in the morning (we will ride):)

oldcliff

Feb 9, 2009
Wilmington Ohio
Welcome to the forum. I built a beach cruiser last year and have had a blast with it. With all the snow wind and rain we have had so far seems like Ohio is getting like Michigan.

Gook luck with your build and have fun on the forum.

nogoodnic

Jan 29, 2008
Shelby MI
forum1.freakbikenation.com
Welcome to the group Cabbie. Where abouts are you? I'm near the pinkey knuckle. There is beginning to be a bunch of us Mitten Men here, I think we should organize a ride sometime after all this white stuff goes away. Enjoy the ride...Kelly.bf.

cabbiex5

Feb 12, 2009
Michigan
I live in Dearborn Heights, 30min west ambassador bridge. Id love to do a ride with us Mitten Men lol your around grand rapids?

nogoodnic

Jan 29, 2008
Shelby MI
forum1.freakbikenation.com
I'm NW of GR between Muskegon and Ludington. I actually come over that way a few times during the summer for non-motorized bike rides with our club the Freakbike Militia. My next trip over will be in April for a ride on Bell Isle and then the Ann Arbor Bike Swap the next day. I'll keep everyone posted and maybe I'll haul a motor over with me...Kelly