Bike ready for party in the island

GoldenMotor.com

Lecheroandpuertorro

May 1, 2011
Puerto Rico
hi motorbiker i dont have lots of pictures but i have some i post later check in the back of the picture a home made bike with a vento 150cc 4 stroke engine this bike won best invent and the second position a tandem with 2 66cc engine in line

irving

May 8, 2008
usflg
hi motorbiker i dont have lots of pictures but i have some i post later check in the back of the picture a home made bike with a vento 150cc 4 stroke engine this bike won best invent and the second position a tandem with 2 66cc engine in line
berygood I like this bike I am puertorican too.I want to know what city is it.The fiver in Puerto Rico is hi, Icome front Anasco and have a Whizzer and it berry custom and is to fast .

Lecheroandpuertorro

May 1, 2011
Puerto Rico
Hi Irving
the city of the show is Cabo Rojo 2 weeks ago in the Barrilitos rest. i see bikes from all west county of Puerto Rico.All Wednesday have bike drag racing in Mayaguez in the atuneras road but the riders make a meeting before run in Hormigueros in the front of the catolic church at 9 o night here i see a bicycle with 53mph.its not a guasa i have aradar gun and i see with my eyes.Irun my bike with stock engine and she ride 43mph but i like ride 50mph now i working in that.today i ride but i have 500 of fever nothing in this forum you are the first puertorican i found but i believe have much more.Thanks post a picture of your bike for see