Hello From Washington

GoldenMotor.com

satnspwn

Feb 24, 2010
Everett WA
Hey everyone, My name is Paul and I am from the Everett WA area, and I just built my first motorized bike last Thursday. I went with a Grubee Sky Hawk GT2B on a Schwinn Legacy bike. I've been having lots of fun with it, and it's been a great commuter. Everywhere I go, this bike is the center of attention, and everyone seems to just love it. I look forward to meeting other riders both locally, and abroad. I attached a couple pics of my bike for everyone to see. Talk to you all later

Attachments

Sign Guy

Jan 19, 2010
Everett, WA
You live over in Lake Stevens? I'm right across the trestle here in Everett. I've ridden out to Snohomish and over to Boeing a few times. Looking forward to a little warmer and somewhat dryer weather to ride more full time. I draw the line below 34 degrees!

satnspwn

Feb 24, 2010
Everett WA
Thanks everyone, I am looking into some performance parts, I have worked as a bicycle and motorcycle mechanic, so I already have a good understanding of what to do next. I have been looking at a boost bottle, and maybe a nitrous kit. I would also like a better grade coaster rear hub, and a drum brake front hub. other than that, it makes a great bike for around town.

I'm looking for people to ride with, since I don't know anyone else in the area who also rides, but I'm sure interest will grow since everyone always asks how to get one, or if I can make them one, anyway, thanks again for that warm welcome, and look forward to talking to you all later, I gotta go for a ride now.
Keep the rubber side down, and the shiny side up usflg

stevolandis

Feb 20, 2010
NE Pennsylvania
I've heard nitrous is bad for the engine- that it wears the engine out. I'm still looking at that idea. But, I've heard the expansion pipe adds a lot of power, so i think I'll get one. Search the members section, under advanced search, for WA or Washington- you could find some people who live near you.