Help with presta valve!!

GoldenMotor.com

SavageBlunts904

May 9, 2012
Orange Park, Fl
I just bought two new tubes to re-do my wheels. I mounted my last ones wrong withought making sure the beads set on the rim :/ rookie mistake. I accidentaly bought presta valve tubes and i am completely at a loss to fill them. I had no clue that you need a valve adapter when i got them, now i am in the middle of the country with no way to get one of these for the time being. IF anyone could donate me a single valve i would really appreciate it!!

buck0

Apr 24, 2011
Orange County, Ca
I used 3 different serfas bicycle pump & i own a serfas pump & they all fit both presta and shrader valves with out using any sort of adapters. If you have a serfas pump chances are it'll work without an adapter. If you need the presta adapter the usually run $1.00 and any bike shop carries them. Sorry I don't have any adapters otherwise I would send you one.

Last edited:

moonerdizzle

Jun 28, 2009
Cheese head capitol
to fill a presta with out an adaptor take off the presta valve cover, and cut it just above the threads, now open the presta valve on the tube, screw on the cut valve cap on backwards, and now it will work with a normal schrader air chuck. if you need more help i will take pics of what ive done and share