newcomer from Guam

GoldenMotor.com

bro-die

Dec 22, 2011
guam
Checking in from Guam. IDK if theres another member in the same area so if there is please speak out and well get together and ride. : ).shft.

bro-die

Dec 22, 2011
guam
nobody else. . . i guess so im the first bike riding around with a 2 stroke motor strapped in between my legs around here and I love peoples reactions.

bro-die

Dec 22, 2011
guam
For a little but bit my bikes down at the moment. I see the youre from the 671 way to go. How long you been riding? Wanna meet up sometime and ride but it has to be after I get a new engine. My dad left my bike in the rain and water got inside.

Siah671

Jun 19, 2014
Guam
Just over a month ago that I completed my build.. motor is still in break in stage but goes about 25 mph...running a 48 cc with RT carb but need to change out jets...over 1/2 throttle it 4 strokes...driving in the southern area...Talofofo

Attachments

Last edited:

bro-die

Dec 22, 2011
guam
Nice. Im on my 3rd build let me know when can I get this one running. I know theres also one guy riding around Yigo with one.

Siah671

Jun 19, 2014
Guam
What size motor and type of bike are you building now...where have you driven your bike on the island and is yours registered or licensed with DMV...

Siah671

Jun 19, 2014
Guam
Is your bike registered with Guam's DMV.. any problems with cops or getting cited when on the streets.....