3 Third build cannondale 24" rear 26" front

GoldenMotor.com

Noxuz

Jun 17, 2013
Mexico
Watch this out guys..... btw i have a huge problem, i cant tighen the exhaust pipe because the holes in the motor where the pipe nuts go is totall destroyed, i cant screw anything. and the pipe just bounces and dont freaking works in silencing and makes a **** of a noise.... btw2 i have noticed that the motor without silencer feels more powerfull... its that just me?

Well here is my actual build. dance1

16v4nrbrgr

Mar 17, 2012
North Bay
Please get to a mechanic quickly before you kill yourself with that thing. At least flip the front fork around the right way!

Last edited:

comfortableshoes

Jul 22, 2008
Beverly, MA USA
Is this serious or a joke? I'm less worried about the muffler than WTH is wrong with that front fork? That thing should be straight, not all bent backward like that. That fork will kill you!

Noxuz

Jun 17, 2013
Mexico
guys i already fixed the pipe problem, but now the left pedal is touching slightly the pipe, and the chain master link poped out infron of some girls...... **** happened.... this one reaches up to 45 km/h and the closer the tires are the faster the response of the bike is....

and BTW..... this one sucks gas like a freakin motorcycle.... all my friends motorized bicycles use soo much less gas than mine... maybe cuz im using 20:1 ? which is the ideal reatio? Thanks