Hey, Just got my kit together, but got some oddities.

GoldenMotor.com

yeshua

Aug 22, 2012
Oregon
So she's clean and lookin fly, but when i go to push it, the motor seems to be hindering the movement of the bike wheel.

As in the freewheel is not freewheeling, as my dad put it.

I got the Grubee gt5 66cc engine.

Any help would be awesome.

:-||

tooljunkie

Apr 4, 2012
Manitoba,Canada
clutch needs to be adjusted,and there will be a little drag.if you do a search here on the site,you will find this question asked more than once.
welcome,by the way.

yeshua

Aug 22, 2012
Oregon
clutch needs to be adjusted,and there will be a little drag.if you do a search here on the site,you will find this question asked more than once.
welcome,by the way.
Thank you very much, Also just noticed the high compression heads over at piratecycles... might have to pick one up!

Thanks for the welcome, my bike is a schwinn riverside.

Couple of the upgrades I've got are the expansion chamber kit, iridium spark plug w/ the better plug wire, and the anodized brass fuel filter.
I had ordered a boost bottle but I think the company was a jip idk it still hasen't arrived. Do have the boost bottle carb connector from manic for it though.

Huffydavidson

STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER
Jan 29, 2012
st.louis,mo.
Welcome, pirate out of stock.far as the head is concerned . You can solve any situation with your motor here . This is the school. but no 1 ever graduates .LOL who's you get to boost bottle from ?

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Don't waste you time or money on a 'boost bottle' :(
Most performance gains from them are in the mind of the user. Many who have tried them report no actual power increase and in a few cases, a loss of power.
Tom

Huffydavidson

STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER
Jan 29, 2012
st.louis,mo.
it does help with performance a little bit, but the biggest benefit is thers no spit back in air filter anymore.I didn't spend any money on my mind I made it out of a CO 2 cartridge of a pellet gun from a friend of mine .and yes it was the right size 66 mill liters as opposed to 60 6 CC's minus the difference for the hose .brnot