Does anyone make a triple tree suspension fork?

GoldenMotor.com

Patr1ck

Apr 15, 2010
Tempe, AZ
Does anyone make a 1" threaded triple tree suspension fork for our bikes? Ive seen the one that comes with the grubee bikes but dont know where to find just the fork, or any others like it for that matter.

Pat

Patr1ck

Apr 15, 2010
Tempe, AZ
Yep, pricey is right. Ill pass on that one. Any other ideas? I really like the Grubee one. If anybody knows where to get one or something similar, let me know.

Pat

KiM

May 5, 2010
Australia
Be hard to find a decent quality triple tree for 1in threaded all the good gear these days is threadless, 1in threaded is old skool stuff usually found on cheaper frames. All the high end mountain bikes are threadless now it's far superior.

KiM

turkman

Nov 12, 2009
burbank,ca
I put that fork on my bike and I love the performance (check with Quentin about specks an maintaince on it) great find an a good price

Attachments

AirPirate 32

Feb 24, 2011
Gatlinburg, Tennessee
I put that fork on my bike and I love the performance (check with Quentin about specks an maintaince on it) great find an a good price
Turkman; sweet ride...I'm planning a similar bike with tri-fork design to imitate the Briton Motordrone...what was your base frame, i.e. required head claerance for forks to the original head?