Hello from Sedona AZ

GoldenMotor.com

Swingblade6

May 23, 2010
sedona arizona
Recently became interested in MBs and have been gleaning as much info as I can from this site and some of the suppliers sites. This is a great site with what appears to be a lot of friendly, knowledgeable and helpful people. I'm currently looking locally to possibly buy an existing 2stroke. If I like it I'll let my wife try it out and if she likes it I have an old/virtually new Giant 880 MB I would like to build with a 4stroker - I'm a fairly heavy guy at 250# and I like the idea of changing oil more than mixing plus I'm to understand the 4's are more durable, quieter & smoother albeit heavier & larger. Just not sure I can fit it in the 880 frame and not sure I want a rear engine placement.

There's a couple in the area for sale ... what appears to be a virtually new Huffy cruiser 2stroker, a good looker, for $450 and the other is a Spooky, survival looking bike, decently outfitted for what I want ... tool about town & quick grocery trips for $175 but needs new top end (top end build kit is only $50). Both prices seem good ... the Spooky being by far the best deal & would give me a little wrenching experience but my wife would definitely appreciate the pretty Huffy more, lol.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Welcome to the forum Swingblade6, lots of AZ folks here at Motorbicycling.com.

I'd be a little nervous with the one that needs a top end, price seems responsible but who really knows whats wrong with it. I have heard too many buy a motorized bikes where they have been told " It only needs this" . So many times it has turned out it needed so much work that they would have been better off with a new engine kit.

shearbf

May 8, 2009
Muskegon,MI USA
Love your country! Oak creek canyon all the way up to Flagg. Get any bike you can and ride the **** out of it! A brand new motor kit is just a phone call away.