What Is your Crazy Dream Build?

GoldenMotor.com

Gator Wrestler

Jan 22, 2009
Springfield LA
My dream build would be a diesel push trailer. It must be big enough to haul supplies and gear for extended trips.The motor would be hidden onder an AC cover. They have good ventalation. I would convert the engine to run on waste veggie oil. This fuel can be had free. If cops get close it'll have a kill switch to quickly turn off the engine. I will build this but may start with the HF 6.5 and upgrade later.

Tom

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Make it look like a welder or some thing an' say your charging the battery. lol.

Is a really cool thought Tom. Can you make your own diesel? I've read a few things on it but seems beyond me. Be cool to have free gas. For a pusher/cargo trailer, I have been thinking a ball hitch so the bike could pivot, pitch and yaw.

Gator Wrestler

Jan 22, 2009
Springfield LA
You can make bio-diesel at home. The information can be found on the internet. Or,The engine can burn straight veggie oil so long as it is heated to make it more fluid. The engine is first started on regular diesel, a fuel warmer that uses heat from the engine warms the veggie oil, then the diesel fuel is switched off and the veggie oil turned on. It makes everyone hungry as the exhaust smells like whatever food was cooked in it.

Aug 23, 2009
British Columbia
I would want a gold plated engine, installed on this bike. I would be happy with that.
If it was my dream build, I wouldn't want it to ever malfunction in any way. I would ride it on special occasions, and keep it shining and polished. :) That's a sick bike in my opinion.

Attachments

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
My 'crazy dream bike' is a Felt Revolver with a Felt Monark fork, a Acme V-twin engine, a shift kit & a NuVinci hub thats modified into a fixie that can still shift! (& don't forget the in-frame gas tank!!) (^)

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
4 words; J A T O ! LOL I say we do it. sure there will be casualties, massive government cover ups and a senseless loss of life But we can do it!

Did we give up when the nazis bombed Pearl Harbor?

Maxvision

Jun 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
I'm riding and still building on mine. Just bought some Avid disc brakes and a new disc brake wheelset (front and rear). Might have to change the paint scheme because the wheelset comes in black...lol. It's the project that never ends...

stevolandis

Feb 20, 2010
NE Pennsylvania
Now that you mention it, the cyclinder does look a bit fake. I was wonderin' why there's no seat. That would be a really nice built in real life. Looks a bit too good for a kit though.