where is everyone?

GoldenMotor.com

Randog707

Oct 18, 2009
Fairfield,ca
I wanted to thank everyone for their posts,It seems to be the same pretty much everywhere.I Guess theirs alot of people in the AZ that ride,hopefully Cali can catch up to Arizona,and I can finaly see other people buzzing around my town.Once agin thx for all the posts.Randy

rkorson4209

Oct 10, 2009
michigan
I live in Cambridge Ontario Canada and my city has about 50 or so, people riding around. I see them everywhere, there is one group, that goes out almost everyday about 8-10 of them flying around the streets. I guess i'm lucky up here.
Thanks
your lucky man, that would be cool

linnix13

Oct 7, 2009
in the world
I live in Cambridge Ontario Canada and my city has about 50 or so, people riding around. I see them everywhere, there is one group, that goes out almost everyday about 8-10 of them flying around the streets. I guess i'm lucky up here.
Thanks
what? really? i would love to get out with them sometimes, i have never been out MB'ing with anyone before, i like to ride with those ebike guys but there all mean and arogent and tell me "im killing the earth"

Motor Boys

Nov 6, 2009
Cambridge
You gotta come down and check it out kid, you can not go for a ride in your car without seeing one on the streets most days.
Thanks

Elmo

Sep 3, 2009
Mississippi
I never saw one until I started to build mine. There was a guy here in town (about 16,000) who I saw on the road with a happy time type engine. I chased him down so I could get a look. Unfortunately he was envolver in an accident last Sunday. Was hurt pretty bad.
Everybody who sees mine has a lot of questions. A friend of mine wants to motorize his trycycle but only to ride his grandkids around the neiborhood. He has me looking for a way to put a friction drive on the front wheel. I haven't found a lot yet.
Elmo