Clutch Pucks

GoldenMotor.com

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Well I finally got these clutch pucks out of semi metallic friction material for sale.
The round pucks are made of a high quality material and will wear better than the original pucks. For now we only have the round pucks. PM me if you're interested.
$25 shipping included
I accept PayPal.

Last edited:

Mini hog

Mar 26, 2008
Milbank SD
Are theese the latest and greatest material? They look the same as what I took out of mine. Kind of a black fibrous hard rubber type of material.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
No, they are semi metallic friction material. The color is gray/green.
I relized I quoted the wrong price. The correct price is $25 shipping included.

Mini hog

Mar 26, 2008
Milbank SD
This is for can harm hen. I may have 30 of the square pucks that you need. I bought them online for mine but mine are round. Can you get me the dimensions of yours? Maybe some pictures? I'm looking to unload them all. They are a tan/brown color.

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
This is for can harm hen. I may have 30 of the square pucks that you need. I bought them online for mine but mine are round. Can you get me the dimensions of yours? Maybe some pictures? I'm looking to unload them all. They are a tan/brown color.
I think most all the newer knock off engines have square clutch pucks, no?

Do you have any squares left?

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
also pull in and lock the clutch lever and that flower nut will spin off with your fingers, makes it so much eisier.

sisdavid

Mar 31, 2008
Daytona Beach
I am going to need those shortly, the guy I sold my bike to will not pedal. How much of those should be showing? In other words how much should be sticking out about 1/16"

Last edited:

Mini hog

Mar 26, 2008
Milbank SD
I still have 30 squares left. Can't guarantee they'll work for you. They're thinner than the round ones. I can measure them and get back to you.

spad4me

Jan 20, 2008
Arizona Bullhead
I am going to need those shortly, the guy I sold my bike to will not pedal. How much of those should be showing? In other words how much should be sticking out about 1/16"
Did you become his mechanic.
I charge if I am the mechanic, but usually help others to do their work.

sisdavid

Mar 31, 2008
Daytona Beach
He just dissapeared I have not seen him around for awhile. I guess he found some somewhere. I tried to help him because he was my neighbors friend.

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
they are used. Factory as in BGF off a 48cc that was not broke in yet the 48cc donated its crank to a 70cc. I was going to sell the 48cc but when I took the 48cc apart I found a flaw/leaking in one of the crank seals so that explains why it didn't have any guts so the 48cc is in mb heaven or maybe the other place for being naughty. I'm glad I didn't sell it.
Norman