I'm So New.....

GoldenMotor.com

Hammond Egger

Oct 23, 2010
Tucson, AZ
That I'm still wondering why they manufacture engines with a 32mm motor mount to put on bicycles with a 42mm tube to mount it on. Current projects are Micargi Pantera GTS/GT5-GGG-2 66cc and a Schwinn Landmark/Skyhawk GT2B 48cc. Right now both are still pretty much still in the box while I continue to gather information. If I ever get them finished then it's on to putting a recently acquired 2008 1300cc Hayabusa engine in a Huffy Cranbrook.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum. I guess your 'busa powered bike will top the 500cc Jawa speedway replica that Venice was trying to convince one member to build.

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
they make smaller size motormounts 'cause the design is based on a 1950's engine, and all bikes back them used smaller tubing. it wasn't till recently that they started making crappier bikes that would fall apart if they didn't go overkill on the tubes. (at least that's how i see it.)

after the hayabusa/cranbrook cripples you, maybe you could build a V8 powered wheelchair.;)

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
welcome to our motorized bicycle site. thier is some amazing talent here that has no problem sharing all they know. great to have you with us
dnut