Alternative to the kit Gas tanks

GoldenMotor.com

neicull

Sep 1, 2009
Norfolk, VA
I'm selling a great tank alternative to the standard kits tanks

I've dropped the price on this to $80+shipping. Here's a pics of the tank and a pic of the tank on one of our bikes. They we're selling for $125. The reason the price dropped is because the old strap on mounting style isn't on these tanks. You can probably buy some simple hardware and solve that tho. Let me know if you're interested.

These are BRAND NEW vintage gas tank. VERY RARE and very few left out there. Great replacement for the kit tanks. We have only a couple of these available. So, buy them now. The rough dimensions are 15″x5″x5″. They come without mounting hardware, with gas cap, and petcocks are easily available. There's no color choice available. Only available in orange(not shown). Gas volume/capacity at about 1.25 gallons (estimate).

The actual one will differ from these blue in color. Same tank tho. Email for actual pics.

on our bike:

skipu

Aug 6, 2008
New jersey
I'm selling a great tank alternative to the standard kits tanks

I've dropped the price on this to $80+shipping. Here's a pics of the tank and a pic of the tank on one of our bikes. They we're selling for $125. The reason the price dropped is because the old strap on mounting style isn't on these tanks. You can probably buy some simple hardware and solve that tho. Let me know if you're interested.

These are BRAND NEW vintage gas tank. VERY RARE and very few left out there. Great replacement for the kit tanks. We have only a couple of these available. So, buy them now. The rough dimensions are 15″x5″x5″. They come without mounting hardware, with gas cap, and petcocks are easily available. There's no color choice available. Only available in orange(not shown). Gas volume/capacity at about 1.25 gallons (estimate).

The actual one will differ from these blue in color. Same tank tho. Email for actual pics.

on our bike:

looks better than i thaught it would nice still looking for in frame stuff though nice work man !!!!

neicull

Sep 1, 2009
Norfolk, VA
Thanks. Also an update. These do come in a variety of colors. I just got the shipment and we have basic colors green, blue, orange.

neicull

Sep 1, 2009
Norfolk, VA
EVERYONE: Let me know if you want one, private message me or email me and I'll cut you a deal just remind and mention this forum.

neicull

Sep 1, 2009
Norfolk, VA
The forks aren't for sale yet. I'll be sure to post to the forum when they are ready.. you can go to the website and join our email list. I send out updates to people on the list when we finish new parts.

Berto

Jan 23, 2012
Maryland
The forks aren't for sale yet. I'll be sure to post to the forum when they are ready.. you can go to the website and join our email list. I send out updates to people on the list when we finish new parts.
Hello do you still have some gas tank for sale? Thanks