Supply & demand

GoldenMotor.com
The demand for the earlier NE cylinders is at an all time high and the supply is almost depleted. The early NE cylinder can be used to upgrade the WC-1 motors from 1999 to 2004, and 2008/09 NE-r and Ambassador II models. The secret is in the valve system, the earlier WC-1 had issues with loose seats, whereas the NE-r and Ambassador II have the “valve module” and high speed fuel flow problems.

Over the last several years I have managed to locate & upgrade approx 250 cylinders, however it has been over 8 months since my last acquisition. Appears the “well has run dry”, and I only have a small collection of cylinders on hand. I had planned on using the majority of the cylinders for personal projects, however I have way too many projects in the works. Considering sharing a few [not many] of my “special” cylinders in upgrade kit form. If I decide to reduce my cylinder inventory I will post details in the Swap & Shop section.

I just think it important to let everyone know before the supply of early NE cylinders are completely gone.

Have fun,

Attachments

Last edited: