Motorized Bicycle WannaBe

GoldenMotor.com

comfortableshoes

Jul 22, 2008
Beverly, MA USA
Re: MB WannaBe

Cool thing about walmart is they are huge! You can look at their bikes online then get the overworked, underpaid manager to order one for display so you can see it. Then decide if you want it. If you go to 3 different WW stores, they will have different bikes. Sky (and imagination) is the limit. .fly
walmart managers are overworked by when my cousin was one she made a great a salary plus bonus based on how her store did, since they did well, she did well. she left because it was stressful.

Michigan Mike

Dec 9, 2008
Michigan

Walley World has trikes??
I guess that's what I get for living where Moses left his shoes! rotfl

I often thought of doing a trike for the ability to haul stuff and decided to build a side car for my current bike instead......now if Spring would arrive!
Hiker,
Wally World has a few trikes but I think you have to go on line to see them. I know my store doesn't have any on display. I think I heard shipping time is 3-5 days and is free to the store of your choice ... maybe free shipping to your door? but that sounds too good to be true.

You can see their Meridian trike in motion on YouTube ... search "Betty's Bike" and "Mom's trike" ... or just search "adult tricycle" and they should come up.

Side cars and trailers sound cool too ... decisions ... decisions!!!!

Last edited:

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania

walmart managers are overworked by when my cousin was one she made a great a salary plus bonus based on how her store did, since they did well, she did well. she left because it was stressful.
Yes, very hard work deserving of a good salary. Retail is very difficult and stressful. Not sure I follow "by" but meant nothing unkind

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Ontonagon County,Upper Michigan

Hiker,
Wally World has a few trikes but I think you have to go on line to see them. I know my store doesn't have any on display. I think I heard shipping time is 3-5 days and is free to the store of your choice ... maybe free shipping to your door? but that sounds too good to be true.

You can see their Meridian trike in motion on YouTube ... search "Betty's Bike" and "Mom's trike" ... or just search "adult tricycle" and they should come up.

Side cars and trailers sound cool too ... decisions ... decisions!!!!
OK, I know what it looks like now, thanks! Too bad it doesn't have a (what ya call it) cross bar on it for the gas tank. I know they also make kits to turn your two wheeled bike into a trike, but yeah, it's like you say....decisions, decisions!

So far all I have is my first MB which I built only 3 months ago or so, and all I want to do is build another one! Good thing the snow is deep....it gives me a lot of time to ponder!