30+ mph club

GoldenMotor.com

\./

Dec 4, 2011
CA
I bough an ht motor off of ebay about a year ago for like 120 shipped, turns out to be the best 2 stroke motor I've ever seen / heard of. I have over 800 miles on it and it gets 30 mph no problem. I have it set up on a 24 in cruiser with a 44 t sprocket.

Attachments

Mr. Minecraft

Visionary
Jan 13, 2012
San Diego
Nice man! What app is that btw i like it :). Nice and simple.

Im not sure what the "average" speed for the 2 strokes is, but my first bike could hold 33mph and my last 2 stroke hit 36 mph (all with stock 44t sprockets). My latest build (HS 4 stroke) can max at 38 mph on a good day.

\./

Dec 4, 2011
CA
the fact that its a 24" with a 44 t sprocket is what amazes me. no upgrades, all stock.

\./

Dec 4, 2011
CA
Nice man! What app is that btw i like it :). Nice and simple.

Im not sure what the "average" speed for the 2 strokes is, but my first bike could hold 33mph and my last 2 stroke hit 36 mph (all with stock 44t sprockets). My latest build (HS 4 stroke) can max at 38 mph on a good day.
not sure, just type in speedometer in the app store search and itll be in the first 3

graydog8josh

Nov 23, 2012
Starkville,MS
ahh, i was once a member of the 30 mph club. Now my BGF 48 cc only goes 23 tops. I can go campus speed limits but i really would like to get my 66 running so i can open it up on the back roads.

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
It's a great app in all it's vast number of functions (the free version is also fully functional, just has spam/ads) - it does look better in landscape mode (actually pretty dang awesome) but as I tend to use it's very handy transparency/overlay with the real-time, self orienting, GPS google mapping (far FAR better than any GPS app I've tried & it's free) and as I'd rather see where I'm headed than down the side roads I don't need, the portrait position just seems more useful;

...and don't poke fun at poor Mongo's (lack of) speed, he's an all-stock ebike & you'll hurt my feeling :p

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
i use one from lynxmap. don't have a link to it from my phone, but it's easy to see and works great on my samsung galaxy.

and it's free.

when my next bike's done (soon, hopefully) i wanna start up the 50+mph club... :)