Bike for sale (Central TX)

GoldenMotor.com

Longshot270

May 8, 2012
Texas
I'm selling the bike that I used for my MB plus a scrap engine. Would like $100
Includes:
5 speed bike with front suspension, heavy duty steel frame, 1.75" front tire, 3" rear tire, hubs rebuilt 850 miles ago and spinning beautifully. I still use it for commuting so it also has very good brakes and shifters, luggage rack with 3 compartment bag and cable bike lock. It also has a heavy duty rear wheel with a 36 tooth sprocket...and a scrap engine.

Note: I'm open to bartering but that rear wheel (minus the 36T sprocket) will be the first thing dropped from the sale for price reduction.

Here's a picture from when it ran.

I'm located in San Marcos.

Longshot270

May 8, 2012
Texas
It is totaled. Tried replacing drive sprocket and it bent the drive shaft and cracked the housing instead. I then turned it into a lamp. The cylinder and internals are still good if you feel like digging them out.

I could, but it would cost more to ship than it is worth. I'll probably just separate into aluminum and haul that off to scrap. I just figured someone might want it for the spare parts it still has.

Longshot270

May 8, 2012
Texas
Stumbled across a cool commuting bike so the remnants of the blue bike is $30. It is just like before except missing the gear shifter lever, handle bar and wheels. There might be some other really small stuff because I haven't been paying attention to what has gotten parasitized onto the new bike.

I've also got a specialized rockhopper frame for $30. It has everything but front shifter stuff, front brake stuff and some other little things. The back wheel still has the 44T sprocket bolted to it.

I wont be needing either bike frame. Feel free to make an offer, prices aren't final.

I'll also throw in a 36T sprocket if you take both.

Oh, here is what the rockhopper looked like...

That was a really fun setup.