Most Intersting Dog In The World Parody

GoldenMotor.com

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
http://now.msn.com/dog-resembles-most-interesting-man-in-the-world

Thought the Write up was funny:

You've seen the Most Interesting Man in the World. This is his dog. This dog is fluent in Chihuahua — in French. He’s taught cats to roll over. His biscuits have three Michelin stars. He once retrieved a lost Frisbee — from the Oval Office. Mail carriers consider his bites an honor. He chairs the board at Petco. At the park, there is a velvet rope line to sniff his rear. Lassie thanked him at the Oscars. Lamp posts try to hump him. Jay-Z has sampled his growl. He is the most interesting dog in the world. “I don’t always ride bicycles,” said the dog today, “but when I do, I prefer to ride in an awesome doggie-armchair.” [Source]

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
LOLOLOL

2 fuuny Goat.

(I stole this from another thread)

"To whom it may concern,

The worlds most interesting dawg asked me to write a letter of recommendation and reference. It is a pleasure to do so as he is the finest living being it is my pleasure to know. He saved my cousin's uncle's niece’s brother in law's dog from a fire. The dog was trapped on the second floor. No ladder was available so he just jumped up. He then picked up the dog and leapt off the balcony with the dog in his arms. After a graceful landing, he disappeared before we could thank him.
He comes in early, stays late and does our taxes. During a particularly heavy rain fall, rerouted the Connecticut river and saved our facility and a bus full of children and nuns.
He taught Helen Keller sign language. ...in Spanish.
His Mother has a tattoo that says; “Son”
He divorced twice as many times as he has married. The judges gave him every thing in each case.
If ever a female were who could resist his charm...well, lets face it. There's not.
Dyslexics consider him doglike.

Thank you for your time and please feel free to contact me."