Really?

GoldenMotor.com

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Well,you're probably right, but if I was gonna get 75 grand for a guitar like that, I'd deliver it personally, and absorb the cost, but that's just me. :)

I'll eat my hat if anyone buys it, or the Eric Johnson strat that the guy is asking 99 thousand for.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Well,you're probably right, but if I was gonna get 75 grand for a guitar like that, I'd deliver it personally, and absorb the cost, but that's just me. :)

I'll eat my hat if anyone buys it, or the Eric Johnson strat that the guy is asking 99 thousand for.
Anyone buys that strat for 99 grand.....I'll eat my sneakers and choke on the shoestrings :/

JonnyR

May 13, 2012
ronkonkoma, new york
i built my blackie strat for a little less than the cost of a MIA fender and couldnt be happier with how she sounds and feels and i have played one of the repros only difference is the neck i can feel the difference but dont care mine is one of one and she has all the nice fender internals

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
i built my blackie strat for a little less than the cost of a MIA fender and couldnt be happier with how she sounds and feels and i have played one of the repros only difference is the neck i can feel the difference but dont care mine is one of one and she has all the nice fender internals
Yeah, and I bet you paid at least 98 grand less than the EJ strat for your blackie ;)

I've got an 85' MIJ black single humbucker strat that I paid 99 grand less than the EJ strat Joe mentioned......it plays awesome and really was free. All black, no pickguard, locking nut, a two-post Fender trem and the small headstock.

dance1

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
I got a mid-80's metallic red "heavy metal" model strat in a pawn shop for 75 dollars. It looked hideous with that paint, but I loaned it to my nephew so he had a guitar. His mom bought him a PRS guitar and he sold my strat to found his drug empire.

BUT karma got him and so did the feds. I never got my strat back though.

I sold my '54 Music Master to buy my daughter books for college, that was a much better investment.

JonnyR

May 13, 2012
ronkonkoma, new york
music master is sweet i have a 1985 MIJ aria pro 2 zz deluxe which is a awesome guitar and also it is the most heavy duty axe ever made i talked to some one that dropped one down 2 flights of stairs and all that happened is it chipped the plastic they coated it with also it is fiercely heavy

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
Poor old Fender Bass I mess with has been with me since Xmas of 66. Only has 4 strings. Works pretty good tho. I'm used to it, It's used to me. Ernie Ball strings rock. (c)