what rednecks do for fun

GoldenMotor.com

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
So at some point, somebody wondered if it'd be possible to ride a snowmobile across a lake. I'm kinda glad that, for this guy, the answer is yes.

I'm still kinda partial to fishing boats though.

Ludwig II

Jul 17, 2012
UK
7 litres and nitro. In a country where you spend half of the year frozen senseless, they make sure they have fun in the other half.

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
I gotta concede: riding a snowmobile across a lake does look like a blast. And I can swim well enough to keep from drowning, so I am half tempted to try this. Only half tempted though.

The other half says I'd be moving to fast to catch a decent catfish for dinner. And the waves would spill the beer that a proper fisherman brings along to numb his brain in preparation for the long minutes/hours between bites. :)

CR500AF

May 20, 2012
Ontarieo
I gotta concede: riding a snowmobile across a lake does look like a blast. And I can swim well enough to keep from drowning, so I am half tempted to try this. Only half tempted though.

The other half says I'd be moving to fast to catch a decent catfish for dinner. And the waves would spill the beer that a proper fisherman brings along to numb his brain in preparation for the long minutes/hours between bites. :)

Put your track on backwards and and duct tape any holes in the tunnal

its not hard and a toooooooooooon of fun and just don't for get to use a milk jug and 50+ feet of rope and bring a full can of wd40 per cyclinder and kill it before you go down and you will be fine.

CR500AF

May 20, 2012
Ontarieo
Put your track on backwards and and duct tape any holes in the tunnal

its not hard and a toooooooooooon of fun and just don't for get to use a milk jug and 50+ feet of rope and bring a full can of wd40 per cyclinder and kill it before you go down and you will be fine.
don't forget to have a full tank of gas with a 50:1 mix of methyl hydrate in it in case your cap or vent tube leak

i have sunk my sled 3times lol and never hurt anything but the seat form