Got smoked by a car

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Man, sorry to hear of this Caleb......it's a good thing the idiot didn't stop, you may have put an end to them.

Glad too hear you're ok, if ya had been on my 212cc bike this never would have happened.....he/she never would have caught up to you ;) Hindsight.....

Take care big bro,
scotto-

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
On my first motorized bike in 2008 the H.T. bike. I was at an intersection going to a heath food store. Was in the good luck fortune of surviving food poisoning through the night before and playing hooky from work for it. Sick as a dog out to get charcoal to help things out. Darn near killed me.. The food poising.

Any how The light goes green and a black truck sped up to take a right hand turn oblivious to me. Well on my way and clearly too, to me? going straight. My bars scratched the side of his truck big time. ''That made me feel good later on'' lol.

So after flipping over the top of the bike into the intersection. Was up off the pavement like a spring. Gotta figure a 5 car pyle up or something?

So like all these people stopped to see if I was OK. Which was great as most folk should do and what I would do for another unfortunate soul. Not one person got the plate number? Was adamantly asking too. They were all too busy watching me be a spectacle laff

Just a couple bruises. That guy did a hit and run. The whole intersection heard me too. Right in the middle of it happening no car horn could have drown out my voice going Hey and the rest of the profanity..

I watched out for that truck for a long while too.:rolleyes: I was gonna be mean if'n I did. Good thing never saw that car again. Was for the better in the long run. Criminals get all the rights now days.

Last edited: