Happy 4th of July (early)

GoldenMotor.com

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Wow.

I was out riding at dusk yesterday, and some local yahoos went screaming by, then turned around (visions of Easy Rider dancing through my head) and when they came by I got a barrage of beer cans and firecrackers. I remained unscathed, however.

Then, when I got home an SUV full of revelers went by and a girl was hanging out the sunroof (I mean really hanging out) heaving beer cans AND bottles, and hooting "woooohoooo" at the top of her lungs.

Today is only Sunday, can't hardly wait for tonight!dance1

WOOT WOOT!!!!

D.J.

Jan 20, 2008
Canada
Joe , if you really can't wait , you can help me celebrate Canada Day . It is today . ... D.J.

tigmaster

Jul 17, 2011
ann arbor
Damn Kids...Don't know or just don't give a #%*# that its dry as a Popcorn fart...We have had no rain here in S.E.Michigan for days,and there has been many grass fires because of it...If the little bastards catch My yard on fire and it spreads to My garage I'm gonna Kill 'em...Wheu sorry just had to VENT...And the Doc said to chill out,even gave Me some meds to cool My temper...Lucky for them the meds are workin',or You Guys will see Me on the news,and it won't be for chewin' a face off...More like Their Punk asses....Tigmaster....

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Tig- We haven't had rain here for weeks.....well is going dry, and the yard is brown. My garden is like the dustbowl and I am probably going to lose it (the garden :) ). Fortunately, the firecracker indecent was buy a soybean field and not anything too brown.

I actually got a good laugh out of it, since they were having such a great time terrorizing the "old dude on the gay bike" as I heard one put it.

I'm pretty sure they were too young to be consuming alcohol, and at least they were a pretty bad aim with the beer cans. (didn't anybody teach these kids nothin'? you can throw EMPTY beer cans)