Chinese shift kit 50USD only!!!!!!!

GoldenMotor.com

hong@hong kong

Jul 8, 2011
hong kong
I've talked with the Chinese manufacturers and showed them some picture and video of the shift kit.They said they can build it.And the price is 50USD(min 300)
It's really cheap.I want to ask does anyone interested with it. And I will buy if there is enough people want it. sorry for my bad english.

rustycase

Gutter Rider
May 26, 2011
Left coast
LOL

Of course it's a good idea to build a product where manufacturing is the least expensive and market it where the highest price can be paid!

We need a special forum here at Motorbicyling.com where focus can be on market surveys, trend possibilities, and trolling for investors. :)

...Time to consider the politics of it all...
We got a new fed budget ceiling and investors will need to re-consider the value of the dollar in the near future.
AND, there's gonna be MORE of those EPA types on the payroll, since it's been expanded, as opposed to sending them home for lack of funds.

Good luck in the business venture!
IMO investment in anything substantial is a good thing.
rc

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama
Interested in a couple (2), maybe more. They would be a good mod for someone buying a ready to ride bike. I just hate to add $150.00 to $200.00+ for a shift kit on top of a $450.00+ bike.

Fulltimer

Aug 13, 2010
Saint Augustine, FL
I agree about needing more information. Another concern is build quality. It was mentioned that it is tied to a kit which includes an engine that is not EPA certified. What about selling the shift kit without the engine?

Terry

Lance Portnoff

Mar 22, 2010
pennsylvania
cheap engines = problems, half of this forum is about engine problems from cheep chineezzze stuff USA ALL THE WAY oh and quality japanese 4 strokes only for me

happyvalley

Jul 24, 2008
upper Pioneer Valley
Like it or not, the made in China engines, kits and many components account for the lions share of the US MB market and without which, this little hobby would still be relegated to the back page of Popular Mechanics.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
I've talked with the Chinese manufacturers and showed them some picture and video of the shift kit.They said they can build it.And the price is 50USD(min 300)
It's really cheap.I want to ask does anyone interested with it. And I will buy if there is enough people want it. sorry for my bad english.
Only shift kit i will ever buy or recommend is the original from
Sick Bike Parts.

The Chinese manufacturers already made an inferior copy of SBP's
shift kit that wasn't that much cheaper but quality wise it did not
compare to the original.

Do you understand that copying someone's creation is not the right
thing to do?
Why don't you design something unique and have it made?

Lance Portnoff

Mar 22, 2010
pennsylvania
what person wants to spend for a product that will give you a problem and will cost double to fix or maby never work at all? I will always buy the quality product over the cheaper one any day of the week and never bother looking at the price difference because I know it will last and do what it's ment to do, we are talking about here a $50 engine, come on give me a break, lets step it up people do we all know where this is leading. again USA ALL THE WAY and quality japan stuff

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
I dont ride a 2smoke anymore, but if I did and needed a shiftkit,,,
I would buy from SickBikeParts,,,
they designed it !!!
That's right!!!

SickBikeParts.com also makes a very nice 4 stroke shifter kit
and I have first hand experience as I bought one from them.

SBP also very generously gave away a 4 Stroke Shifter kit at
the recent June 18th Willow Springs race.

Last edited:

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
You know at the begining of this thread I was like **** yeah I want one but after reading this. I will have to go with SBP.

-Hawaii