complete design logic bike for sale

GoldenMotor.com

Lance Portnoff

Mar 22, 2010
pennsylvania
Selling complete design logic bike, USA made patented cargo frame, straight gauge cromoly, ghx 50 cc honda engine, staton transmission, dmr 20 mm axle fork and hub, hayes disc front brake, chris king headset, 48 hole staton dual drive rear hub 30 mph 150 mpg

$1500

Lance Portnoff

Mar 22, 2010
pennsylvania
Design Logic "Da Bomb" cargo motor bicycle frame - eBay (item 150609225906 end time Jun-02-11 06:11:11 PDT)

this is the link for just the black frame being sold on e bay

shipping for the complete bike for sale would be around $75 for the whole bike, I would take it apart and send it in 3 boxes frame, engine, parts
the complete bike for sale is the orange one in the avatar picture, (but not the fox fork) it is a new frame(10 hours use) the engine is a honda ghx 50 and a staton transmission with 175 hours use, with the same hours use on the parts. there is nothing wrong with the bike. the reason im selling it is because design logic bikes is my company and we sell bikes. If you have any questions give me a call 626 240 3474 a picture of that complete orange bike built is on our website
Thanks for your intrest.
Lance

worksmanFL

May 25, 2010
Palm Coast, FL
Design Logic "Da Bomb" cargo motor bicycle frame - eBay (item 150609225906 end time Jun-02-11 06:11:11 PDT)

this is the link for just the black frame being sold on e bay

shipping for the complete bike for sale would be around $75 for the whole bike, I would take it apart and send it in 3 boxes frame, engine, parts
the complete bike for sale is the orange one in the avatar picture, (but not the fox fork) it is a new frame(10 hours use) the engine is a honda ghx 50 and a staton transmission with 175 hours use, with the same hours use on the parts. there is nothing wrong with the bike. the reason im selling it is because design logic bikes is my company and we sell bikes. If you have any questions give me a call 626 240 3474 a picture of that complete orange bike built is on our website
Thanks for your intrest.
Lance
Thanks for your quick reply.
mmm...
Shouldn't the fork be included when selling a "complete bike"?
If you add the fox fork, how much?

BTW, Kudos to you and your forward thinking MB Frame.
I have much respect.

:)

Lance Portnoff

Mar 22, 2010
pennsylvania
sorry worksman the picture in the avatar has a fox fork just for the picture, it also has a subaru engine on it. but I built that frame up with a honda 50 cc and a dmr 20 mm through axle fork and hub and a hayes carbon front disc brake. So yes its complete sorry for the misinformation the complete bike built for sale is on our website with those parts (honda engine and ridgid dmr fork)

worksmanFL

May 25, 2010
Palm Coast, FL
Would the Grubee Huasheng 142F 50cc 4 stroke engine and grubee 4gt transmission fit in your bike as designed?

(its a honda gxh 50cc 4 stroke clone btw)

Thanks.

:)

Lance Portnoff

Mar 22, 2010
pennsylvania
thanks worksman, the black frame sold, I will be selling the orange complete bike on e bay in the next week. if you have any questions call me or e mail me