anyone ever ordered from gasbike.net?

GoldenMotor.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazecc

Apr 19, 2011
connecticut
these guys never answer thier phones and never call back after multiple msgs. ive placed a somewhat large order with them , paid for express shipping and still never recieved the items.better business bureau dosent have record of them either am wondering if ive been scammed. any input i would greatly appreciate thanks guys

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
I've never dealt with them but I haven't heard anything good about there service yet that I can remember, I order from BGF on Ebay, Pirate Cycles, Thats Dax, Kings sales & Service, spooky tooth before they left us and Sick Bike Parts.....

Every single one of these places has always given me top notch service, price, and quick shipping.....go with any I mentioned here and you'll be fine in my opinion, but I would stay away from gasbike.net if you care about service or getting what you ordered, I here people ordering the "Jet" kits and getting the grubee kits and is is claimed that it is an upgrade, and by dangs if I wanted an "up grade " thats the kit I would have ordered....I would want to get what I ordered not what they think I should have.

I have not and will not ever order from gasbike.net after all the negative stuff I've read about there service before or after the sale.

Sent them an email inquiry a few weeks ago, never got a reply. Not a good sign IMO.

kojak

Feb 2, 2011
They suck.

I treat them the same as I do any lousy webstore--buy from them if you must but don't hesitate to file a Paypal claim. If they don't feel like responding I get my money back, simple as that.

lmmacko

May 10, 2011
Davison,MI
I ordered a small order from tme recently, paid for priority shipping almost two weeks ago now, and still have not received anything. I got a tracking number but all it says, and has ever said with no updates is that the electronic shipping info has been received. I sent them two emails with no responses to any of them. So I learned the hard way that they suck. :( I might get lucky,a nd get the parts I ordered still but somehow I doubt it.

Bob Mac 18704

Jan 24, 2010
penna.
Gasbike and kings are the same company. They got me for a motor mount back in january. Still haven't recieved my credit after at least 6 phone calls. They keep telling me it's on my desk but I just haven't had time to get to it. When I ordered my item they took the money out of my account immediately and never supplied the part. I thought it was illegal to take the money until you could provide the merchandise. I keep calling and they keep coming up with the same excuse. needless to say they will never see another dime of my money.

walander

Aug 27, 2010
ID
I use them alot,, true, they dont reply to emails, also, no matter what motor you buy, it will always be a skyhawk. I ordered a JET kit once because I hate the skyhawks, grubee is crap, but yet again, got a skyhawk kit, emailed them, they didnt write back, so now im done with them.

Blazecc

Apr 19, 2011
connecticut
so i put in a claim to paypal and guess who calls me today none other than gasbike with a 2day fedex parcel tracking number. asking me to lift the claim on thier paypal i simply told them when i get EVERYTHING i ordered in my hands ill then lift the curse i placed on them through paypal.

Ruby478

Apr 2, 2011
Dallas,Tx
i built my first 7 bikes with kits from them always the 66/80cc jet kit. That was back in 09. About a month ago i ordered a jet kit from them and all i can say is i wish i didnt. Missing pieces, warped sprockets,bad chain, dented gas tanks ......... im never ordering from them again.

so much for customer service

jeanbuzz

Apr 12, 2011
youngstown, oh
I have same issues. King and gasbike the same company. Will not respond to e-mails. also they are never open to answer phones. Their website gives you a false impression that you can online chat etc., but it's a lie.

sketchman

Mar 23, 2011
WV, USA
A day after I got tracking info, USPS.com says "There is no record of this item."

This is now 3 days after the order date, and apparently it hasn't shipped yet. Not an issue if they say, "It may take up to 3 days to process your order." and if I had ordered a lot of stuff. Problem is that they advertise the following:

gasbike.net main page said:
Same Day Shipping on all orders.(With a link to the fine print.)
and
Orders received before 12:00 noon Pacific Time are eligible for same-day shipping.
Order total is $15.88 and is a little sprocket shipped First Class USPS.

That's enough for me, added to what everyone else is saying. Never again.

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
so i put in a claim to paypal and guess who calls me today none other than gasbike with a 2day fedex parcel tracking number. asking me to lift the claim on thier paypal i simply told them when i get EVERYTHING i ordered in my hands ill then lift the curse i placed on them through paypal.
I wish I had seen this thread sooner. Normally I dont order from the big companies, but they were the only guys who had what I needed. Yesterday I got a USPS tracking number that says no history of this order, I placed My order before the noon cut-off for same day shipping. If I cant get any shipping info tommorrow I am also putting in a claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.