Which Kit From Boygofast?

GoldenMotor.com

Jonathan_M5

Aug 7, 2008
I have heard that several people have bought their kits from boygofast, but boygofast sells many. which one would be the best to pick?????

Jonathan_M5

Aug 7, 2008
I don't think it really matters, as long as it goes around 30mh. but the reason i was lookin at boygofast it because of the low price. but he sells an 80cc engine kit for the same price as a 50cc engine kit. and there is an 50cc engine kit but is says slant.

ivan kanazirski

Aug 11, 2008
Hi ,I am from Toronto and i will be happy if somebody tell me where i can buy a kit to make my bicycle more fun to ride vehicle,without the hasle of a driver license.Thank you in a advance.IVAN

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Hi ,I am from Toronto and i will be happy if somebody tell me where i can buy a kit to make my bicycle more fun to ride vehicle,without the hasle of a driver license.Thank you in a advance.IVAN
Welcome to the forum

You can start here.......http://motorbicycling.com/f3/find-dealer-review-1730.html

What kinda bicycle do you have? For the center mount two-stroke you will need to have these dimensions.

Check this thread for more details....http://motorbicycling.com/f3/what-kind-bike-would-you-recommend-510.html

oldsub

Dec 9, 2010
Victoria
Here's what you better do before you decided to use BoyGoFast for your engine or any other bike supplies. Check out his Ebay feedback first, the negative ones. This person gets at least one negative feedback per day. Next just Google boygofast online and see just how many complains this person has. Wow, total shocking, how this person has cheated good honest buyers out of their money. It appears all is OK, providing you don't run into problem with his junk. If you got problems, you have just thrown your money away, because you won't get a refund or no help from BoyGoFast. Not even an email. I know because he got me for once for $16 plus $14 for shipping for two, (what was suppose to be a double brake lever). Man, what I received was just a single brake lever that somebody machined, to make it look like it was a double brake lever. But there was no way to hook the brake cables to the lever. I wish I knew how to attached images to this message, because you would laugh at what he was selling. I took it up with PayPal and won the case, but they wanted me to return the levers, at a cost of $17, boy this is what is called "Buyers Protection." This was my first bad experience with Ebay, after many years of buying thing I needed. The lesson for me is this, before you buy, read the feedbacks, if any negative ones. Forget buying from that person. This should also include Google the seller, for threads and other complains.

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
BGF has always given me great service and I've had very good luck with the stuff he sells, people that dont have a clue what they are doing will have loads of issues with any of the kits because basically they are all the same.......

He has always answered my emails and has even sent me extra parts at no charge....

all these kits are a crap shoot and youwill find the help you need with any of them right here on this forum.

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
I have bought several kits from BGF. Had good luck with all(but not perfect).
My problem was with the manufacture not the service.

Back to your question: When I got the kit (RED BAT) from them you you could see it was a much higher quality motor.

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
If you ride in an area with long open roads, then you can get the one with a regular clutch.
If you live in an area where you will do a lot of stop and go riding, then perhaps one of the kits with the centrifugal clutch installed will be better for you.
In my area, there are stop signs at every corner, and when I upgraded my kits to centrifugal clutch, I never looked back.

ferball

Apr 8, 2010
NH
When I bought my kit from BGF I just bought the cheapest one with free shipping. Aside from kit components one engine is as good(or bad) as another. Read the forum long enough and the prevailing wisdom is the engine is a crap shoot, make sure you buy it from somebody with customer service.

Dave Strome

Dec 31, 2009
Maine
When I bought my kit from BGF I just bought the cheapest one with free shipping. Aside from kit components one engine is as good(or bad) as another. Read the forum long enough and the prevailing wisdom is the engine is a crap shoot, make sure you buy it from somebody with customer service.

Agreed... I just bought a kit from BGF that came out of the box a mess. VERY poor customer service as well. You might want to look at this thread and decide if you want to take a chance. I rolled the dice and lost! :) Will never buy from BGF again.

http://motorbicycling.com/f3/broken-out-box-28322.html

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
My next kit will either come from Rawmotors.com or Kingsmotorbikes.com they both offer 6 months warranty on defective parts and their prices aren't that much different from BGF.

I have not heard much about kingsmotorbikes but I have heard that Raw is a great seller and seem to have better quality engines than some, the customer service and warrantee is worth the extra $20 - $40