Motorized Bicycles in the News

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to the forum and thank you for sharing this with the members.
The hobby can only benefit from this kind of positive publicity.
Tom

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
I was thinking about posting a link and here it is already! Guys,
my wife met Eric while she was out riding her new Whizzer. Eric was curious about the bikes and my wife suggested he come talk to me. Thanks, Eric, for the cool article! Just for the record we have not passed the 50 mph barrier quite yet, but we are getting very close. Not sure which engine will get us there first, the Morini or Whizzer. I'll keep everyone posted!
Pat

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Welcome to the forum. Erick. Your article was very well written and a nice change from ones we usually see with a lot of inaccurate information passed along. Pat is a pretty special guy and has helped raise the bar of excellence for all of us. I have the pleasure of owning his very first in frame gas tank... woohoo!
SB

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Well written and engaging, it was a pleasure to read! Thank you for taking the time to provide such a nice portrayal of sportscarpat's beautiful builds (^)

yodar

Jul 26, 2010
Orlando Fl
Hi everyone,

I just wrote an article on Patrick Dolan, a resident of Gilroy, CA who has started a motorized bicycle company called Sportsman Flyer. He's leaning towards the old board track look, and the article discusses that as well as other elements of the hobby.

If you're interested, check it out!

In the Garage, a Century-Old Motor Sport is Reborn - Gilroy, CA Patch

-Eric Gneckow
gilroy.patch.com

The blog the site leads to, with the video of running Indians is a DELIGHT !

Thank you !

yodar