which bike to get?

GoldenMotor.com

matthurd

Dec 13, 2010
manchester NH
i ended up ordering the most basic worksman newsman but with the holiday on saturday and then sunday no ones shipping, hopefully it shipped today. im only a 5 hour drive from NYC so hopefully it will be here tomorrow or the day after :D

matthurd

Dec 13, 2010
manchester NH
hehe i just gotta make a few mods to it before the thing will mount right, hopefully i can get that done with out messing up the paint.

if all goes well my mom wants me to build her one for herself so hopefully i dont mess anything up xD

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Bust out duct tape and put it on the bicycle tubing until everything is mocked up. Take it off at the last minute lol.

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Good ol goop is easier to clean than scratches. lol did not know if you were on a budget. Any tape will help and the duct tape does leave some goo.

In the auto body shop we used the duct tape several layers deep. One never knew if they were going to slip up with purty cursive and write there name on something. Rotary files are the absolute worst, best pretty cursive writing out of no where I ever saw. Liken to that unread able doctors prescription signature. Nothing really duplicates that prideful moment lol.laff

Last edited:

matthurd

Dec 13, 2010
manchester NH
turns out their factory is closed until january 3rd, and they take 3 weeks to build the bikes on average+ how ever long it takes to ship. think i mite be cancelling my order, not really in the mood to wait a full month just on a bike so i can begin building.

not like i even ordered a super extravagant bike, was the absolutely most basic worksman...........

open to other suggestions on bikes, mite just pick up a cranbrook since they're cheap and easy to mount.