Pocket bike engines

GoldenMotor.com

Egor

Jan 30, 2008
Hurricane Utah
I think there is only one guy with a Pocket Bike engine, and it is on a Recumbant bike. He made room for it behind the seat. I think he is using the engine with no gears though. I think his handle is Alaskavan! Have fun Dave

PS: I have looked into one but the engines are 30" long and the sprocket is not in line with the happy Time sprocket. They are also very wide. I have around 10 engines from old Honda's

Egor

Jan 30, 2008
Hurricane Utah
I envy Alaska that is one beautiful part of the country. I appreciate those videos it is fun to go on a ride with him. It worry's me when I see cars though, I guess it is the city boy in me. Have fun, Dave

PS: I am building a Recumbent now but I have not considered an engine yet.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
I envy Alaska that is one beautiful part of the country. I appreciate those videos it is fun to go on a ride with him.
I know what you mean Egor....Something about that place, huh. When ever thier is anything on the tube about Alaska, I don't miss it. I've never been, someday, someday. :)

stude13

May 28, 2008
north bend wa.
in alaska tonight people are playing baseball, soccer. and fishing at midnight. my daughters band is playing at a gold mine till----out of sight!!!!. mitch

Egor

Jan 30, 2008
Hurricane Utah
Ive been to Alaska, but it was on a cruse ship, so I have not been to Alaska, and don't ask it is a sore spot. I have more fun on my Happy time bike in traffic, than on that SHIP. Oh ya I was not going to go there. It was 28 hundred dollars GRRRRRRRRR. I'm OK now. Happy bike, Happy bike, Happy bike. Have fun, Dave

PS: Did I tell you about the drunk guy that fell 2 stories in the foyer and stopped the ship in the middle of the night, all night, and caused all excursions ashore cancelled. Oh yea a ship only travels at 21 MPH.

Last edited: