Hi all from portland

GoldenMotor.com

jeff walter

Mar 2, 2009
portland OR
Hi. Im new to this site. Thought I would say hi and post a coupla pics. Black bike is stretched 4 inches. Im workin on a cruiser stretched 4 inches with a workman blade fork and hookworm tires. It will have a cargo rack on the back, maybee the front also.Kind of a motorized cargo bike.....The dx is a canadate...maybee....

Attachments

Retmachinist

Oct 21, 2008
Urbandale Ia
Nice bikes. That green one will make a sweet MB. also. How long have you been building the MB's?
Iv'e got a nephew that lives in Portland. I have been trying to get him interested in these things.

John

jeff walter

Mar 2, 2009
portland OR
Hi John. My first mb was the orange one. I built it about 6 mos ago. I have been workin on and building bikes for about 4 years , since we moved here..Have your nephew pm me if you - he , want. i would be glad to chat etc...Jeff

Retmachinist

Oct 21, 2008
Urbandale Ia
Hi John. My first mb was the orange one. I built it about 6 mos ago. I have been workin on and building bikes for about 4 years , since we moved here..Have your nephew pm me if you - he , want. i would be glad to chat etc...Jeff
I have built four so far. The one I am working on now is all orange with black trim. I will post a picutre as soon as its finished. I will attach a pic of one of mine.

John

Attachments

ebmvegan

Jul 15, 2008
OC, Ca
Jeff, I was admiring your work and noticed your cdi box. It looks like there is an added attachment. What is it?

jeff walter

Mar 2, 2009
portland OR
Hi EBM...I epoxied a project box to the cdi, inside is a plug connector for the wires from the engine to the cdi. Than I just put a toggle in line on the blue wire..On off switch/....