Greetings from the bayou country

GoldenMotor.com

Gator Wrestler

Jan 22, 2009
Springfield LA
Hello all,

I've been reading the posts and gaining knowledge for weeks. I have decided to build my first motorized bike. It will be a rear rack mount kit from Bicycle engines. I was set to buy the frame mount but when I noticed that this one was a great bargin I decided It couldn't be passed up. It's a 4 stroke china made honda clone (I think). I can't wait to get it. I even dreamed about it last night. Wow! It's like being a kid again. I'm retired and owned and rode Honda 750K's for quite a few years, but still get exited about building something for pure fun. I wish to thank you all for the imformation you share. What a great community you have here!.

shft.

Cookie

Jul 3, 2008
Hay Gator I am in Denham Springs right now there are 4 of us riding I am not sure how far springfeild is but maybe we can all get together for a run.

Cookie

Gator Wrestler

Jan 22, 2009
Springfield LA
Thanks Cookie,

I'll be happy to go rideing with the 4 of you. I like the looks of the frame mounted 2 strokes, but have reservations about reliability. I have 2 rear rack mount kits on the way. One is a 4 stroke chain drive and the other a 2 stroke Tanaka friction drive. I hear that the Tanaka is a real screamer.

Gator

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Howdy Gator, welcome.

Know what you mean about the dreaming thing. I wake up most mornings with some sort of thing about gearing, powering or mounting thoughts. LOL One of the great things about this is the low cost allows for easy experimenting.

Last edited:

Cookie

Jul 3, 2008
give me you e mail and we can try and get a ride going BTW I had over 7,000 miles almost 8 on my last 2 banger and a lot of those where hard miles LOL

Cookie