I need an engine

GoldenMotor.com

JohnnyDash

Dec 18, 2013
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Now I know there are a lot of threads on which kits are the best and such but I don't need a kit, I am working on my second project and I have everything I need except an engine, I have the carb, exhaust, throttle control, ext. All I need is an engine I can bolt on, but II am having a lot of trouble finding a good one without the entire kit so is there anyone out there that can help me find an engine that is of a good name brand that works with the 80cc components? I want to keep it under 150 dollars if possible and I am after reliability not power. drn2

Last edited:

sublunacy

Sep 12, 2013
ontario
i only use 3 parts that come in th kit for premium builds. since ur in usa u will want thats dax for about 150ish. but i think an ebay model is fine too.
l8r

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Contact MotorBicycleRacing for one of his GenV engines. They have the better castings and the good 40mm crank just like the Dax and are slightly cheaper than the Dax. If I'm not mistaken, they come from the same factory.
Mine is head and shoulders better than any other chinagirl I've built. He is a very nice guy to deal with as well.
PM him for ordering details.

Last edited: