2 bike stolen in san diego

GoldenMotor.com

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
I like the idea of a GPS on my bike, but at $150 for the device and $180 per year for the service I think the cost pretty much negates the benefit. I wish there were a more affordable device available that does not require a monthly service to track it....
Yeah but don't you want big brother to know where your dogs been going. laff

nightcruiser

Mar 25, 2011
USA
Why don't you try and set these thieves up by putting out a locked bike with a camera focused on it and perhaps some motion detector system that will alert you when there is activity around it? That way you will get video of the thief and hopefully catch him in the act, and possibly get a lead on where your other bikes went....

Mildfury

Jan 29, 2012
Fort Pierce, Florida
Its worth it me. It would take 25 years of monthly payments to replace the cost of my bike. Plus nothing like the sweet justication of the police taking me to identify my bike and them finding 9 other bikes. He got charged and is still in jail so its worth it for 9.99 a month. I spend that on sodas a week.

hawaii_87

San Diego's Master Ride Organizer
May 17, 2011
San Diego
Why don't you try and set these thieves up by putting out a locked bike with a camera focused on it and perhaps some motion detector system that will alert you when there is activity around it? That way you will get video of the thief and hopefully catch him in the act, and possibly get a lead on where your other bikes went....
1 step ahead of you my friend. (thank you harbor frieght)