couple questions and hopefully some pics

GoldenMotor.com

freewheeling frank

Mar 10, 2009
ridgway colorado
so i heard somewhere on here about steel bushings for a g4 tranny any ideas on where to get these also wondering if its legal to ride a bicycle on the interstate,thinking about a trip to wyoming but its really difficult to make it ther withouy a couple short jaunts on the interstates.anybody ever to an extended trip on a hau sheng 4 stroke? 1000 miles plus? ok gonna try to post a couple pics of a little project got a trailer for free so i thought id turn it into a cargo hauler/camping rig,then i thought id go one further and make a covered wagon.later frank. ok keep getting message upload of file failed any help?

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
motorbikes are NOT legal an any interstate, period. Don't ride there unless you like state troopers. Look for parralel routes alongside the interstates.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
I gotta agree with Maniac, Frank. Would be really dangerous to ride on an interstate and you would also be risking an impound fee or at the very least, a towing charge as they would not let your ride to the next exit. It would be a liability thing for them.

This is a great thread on posting pics; http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=61

Hope that helps and I didn't mean to come off so negative. Just would hate to see ya get in any trouble or hurt.

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
Not a good idea going on a freeway. Personal risk of life, financial risk, and bad media for the rest of us Mbrs. The trip sounds great if you ca find an alternate route.