Old Skool ?......I think so !

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Here are a few bikes from way back when that paved the way to the bikes we ride today. I seriously doubt you would ever see these bikes over at the endless-sphere as these ain't electrics.

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/233/img1768nx.jpg/]
[/URL]

These bike's range from 1947 to 1949. I really like the Moto Guzzi 65cc and the Honda 100cc.......note the rear exit exhaust on the Honda.

thegnu

Sep 15, 2011
freedom pa
Scotto , wow did you bring back some memories for me this insanely hot morning , when I was very young I can remember putting milloins of imaginary miles on my grandfathers honda dream .
Gary

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
There was a old Harley 2-stroker at the Edelbrock car show, I wish I had a picture of it. :)
Wasn't that the 'Hummer'?
Interesting trivia about that name. Harley had a contest for their dealers and whoever of them sold the most bikes in a year got a new model bike named after him. The guy who won had the last name of 'Hummer'. It had nothing to do with the sound the bike made.

Tom

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Scotto , wow did you bring back some memories for me this insanely hot morning , when I was very young I can remember putting milloins of imaginary miles on my grandfathers honda dream .
Gary
Man, I wish one of my grandfathers had a Honda dream.......my dads father worked for Ford, only Ford dreams there. My moms dad was from Finland and was a welder for the US Navy, no chance of a Honda dream there lol. He did have good exposer to radiation in the South Pacific however, without a Honda dream.

That was a cool looking old bike, I wonder how many are still around?