Annodized Sprocket Adapters

GoldenMotor.com

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
Been messing around with annodizing lately. Had a few sets of rims done up in black so I threw in some of my heavy duty sprocket adapters to see how they would turn out. I will have pricing in a few days. It's fun to mix and match the silver and black ones. The black should look great on the ratrod bikes.
Pat

Sprocket Adapters by Sportsman Flyer, on Flickr

Sprocket Adapters by Sportsman Flyer, on Flickr

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
I just got a chance to use one of these black anodized Sportsman sprockets & one of Pats 'keg tanks' on a customers 'Murder Bike'... They look great! (^)

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
way nicer looking than those other sprocket adaps that are barely available lol..
They really do look better, don't they? & the 'triple clamp' design is a great improvement! (^)

I ordered one of those 'Pirate' heads & I'm gonna have it annodized black to match these for my next personal bike. ;)

Last edited:

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
Nice Norm, are you guys messing with the anodizing yourselves? I didnt know if it could be done at home like powdercoating.

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
Nice Norm, are you guys messing with the anodizing yourselves? I didnt know if it could be done at home like powdercoating.
Hi Guys,
There is a plating shop right up the street from my day job. They have minimum lot pricing so I usually throw in a few extra parts when I do rims. They annodize and also do nickel, gold, and copper plating. I keep kicking around copper plating one of my gas tanks.

I will be offering the other common sprocket adapter sizes soon and I have a few other machined aluminum parts coming out as well.
Pat

DFlanagan

May 23, 2011
Colorado Springs, CO
I would like to get a price on your sprocket hub adapter and a 56 tooth sprocket. I have a S6S morini with a big bore kit being built right now. I'm told 14 to 15hp. Well the adapter slip with that hp and rest against the spokes?

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I'm a moderator.
I will shut this thread down, here and now if I see one more argument.
The OP has a right to offer his product for sale in the swap & Shop section. If you have a problem with that contact him directly and keep your negative comments and opinions off this forum.
There will be no more warnings after this.

MarkSumpter

Nov 27, 2010
Ohio
Now I get to paste all of those nice screen shots together and post them on the Zombie. It will be a nice addition to go with the head to head review of who really makes the best adapter.