WE ship engine in CALIFORNIA! 2 day fedex included in price!

GoldenMotor.com

baadboy

Jul 28, 2010
tulare cal
just looked at ur site and seen a lot there pep here will pick on not just the price 1 i see is claiming 30to40 mph out of box and will bolt to 2.5 on the front of frame

matthurd

Dec 13, 2010
manchester NH
So, why is your kit $100 better than BGF, or LEB? Serious question.
because it will ship to/in CA ;)

thats there customer base i think, and for these types of motors it seems almost like the market is cornered, so if you want to avoid the hassle of shipping one out of state then relaying it to your home, or picking it up, you can just overpay to these guys n have it on your door instead.

it's a crappy business practice but what can you do about it?

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama
Without knocking the engines you sell, and the fact that you sell in California (your customer base)..What makes your engines any better then the crap shot we get.

1. Do you change out the hardware..engine mounting, cylinder studs, exhaust?
2. Do you mill the head surface?
3. Factory spark plug included?
4. Factory ignition wire included?

Basically why do you claim that your engines are the BEST on the market... They are still made in China, still a bunch of junk.

sketchman

Mar 23, 2011
WV, USA
Without knocking the engines you sell, and the fact that you sell in California (your customer base)..What makes your engines any better then the crap shot we get.

1. Do you change out the hardware..engine mounting, cylinder studs, exhaust?
2. Do you mill the head surface?
3. Factory spark plug included?
4. Factory ignition wire included?

Basically why do you claim that your engines are the BEST on the market... They are still made in China, still a bunch of junk.
Thank you. That was my point.

You can spend a bit making the engines hold together better and it's still a crap shoot. What's been done to them?

walander

Aug 27, 2010
ID
The other thing I noticed is that there whole website, the videos, everything, is marketed toward younger people. Now, From my selling experience and by looking at the "how old" post, I am seeing a trend of older buyers. True, there are a lot of young people out there buying motorized bikes, and some people just want to go fast, but most are older and dont care if the bike goes 40mph

These guys wont do much business, of that im pretty sure.

sketchman

Mar 23, 2011
WV, USA
Check this out.
http://www.ozanmedia.com/engine.doc

If you(or anyone else in the known universe) are killed to death because of a mistake by the "released party", even if it is their fault, it isn't their fault. Yep, that's what it says. If while making this kit "the best" someone slips up and you lose a body part or die, you give up any right of recourse. Cool.

Your "conditions" are ridiculous and your price is high. Still waiting on a feature list. Why are these kits the best?

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
The price he quotes for his motor kit is what he is selling it for, he has the right to ask what he wants and if you think his price is high then buy else ware. I am sure he has sold these kits for the asking price. Whats the big deal?

Have you checked out the price for a super rat motor, with no proof that it is any better than the others; as a matter of fact I have not heard anything good about them.

I say no need to bag on the company…just leave it be…

matthurd

Dec 13, 2010
manchester NH
Check this out.
http://www.ozanmedia.com/engine.doc

If you(or anyone else in the known universe) are killed to death because of a mistake by the "released party", even if it is their fault, it isn't their fault. Yep, that's what it says. If while making this kit "the best" someone slips up and you lose a body part or die, you give up any right of recourse. Cool.

Your "conditions" are ridiculous and your price is high. Still waiting on a feature list. Why are these kits the best?
i know gasbike/kings hs a similar policy, and i wouldn't be surprised if anyone else has one too. it's a matter of liability, the company doesn't build the motors, they buy them, so if the motor kills you why would they accept responsibility? especially if you did something stupid that got you hurt, and were simply riding a bike with their motor on it, how would that be there fault at all? you could always try suing the company that built the motor, but good luck with them being in china and all.

sketchman

Mar 23, 2011
WV, USA
I'm not bagging on the price and I just thought the release thing was funny.

I'm genuinely interested in why they think theirs are better than all the others "they've tried". Maybe it's worth the extra $100. IDK. I think it'd be great if there were a decent bolt on engine kit for this price. It seems there aren't as far as I can see from what's available up til now. It's all just cheap Chinese junk, so I ask. Didn't mean to be rude.

rohmell

Jun 2, 2010
New York
Not to hijack the thread, but maybe they do the same things to their engines that DAX does to his $260 69cc Chinese kit.laff

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama
The price he quotes for his motor kit is what he is selling it for, he has the right to ask what he wants and if you think his price is high then buy else ware. I am sure he has sold these kits for the asking price. Whats the big deal?

Have you checked out the price for a super rat motor, with no proof that it is any better than the others; as a matter of fact I have not heard anything good about them.

I say no need to bag on the company…just leave it be…
All I want to know is why are they the BEST Chinese piece of junk out there. What makes them stick out above ALL the others. Not concerned about the extra cost. Free enterprise means just that, sell it for what you want to. Inquiring minds want to know.
Do I have to change the hardware, because we all know about Chinese junk.
Do I have to change the plug, and ignition wire.
The questions would be helpful for those that can't or don't know about then.
I fell for the inferior hardware, inferior spark plug, inferior ignition wire on my first build. Never again in the last 4 kits.

Depending what has been done, I just might buy from him if the kits are the BEST.

Last edited: